Canyons Retirement Community in Twin Falls, ID
Find Joy in Your Journey
The Canyons Retirement Community Twin Falls, ID is the area’s newest Continuing Care Retirement Community. We offer three levels of on-campus care to help adults transition from home to a safe and dignified living environment: independent living cottages, assisted living rooms, and memory care rooms.
- Independent Living Cottages Ideal for individuals or couples who can still live independently but enjoy having access to meals and general assistance when needed.
- Assisted Living Rooms When living independently is no longer a safe or realistic option, The Canyons Retirement Community provides the perfect solution with our assisted living rooms.
- Memory Care Rooms For those suffering from Alzheimers and/or Dementia and need a safe, secure, and understanding environment.
Find joy in your journey at Canyons Retirement Community.
The Canyons is a community that caters to the physical, emotional, mental, and social needs of those who are independent as well as those who need assistance. We provide help with daily care, medication, and meals. We offer specific services and amenities that cater to senior citizens and promote active, healthy life styles.
To download our brochure, please click HERE.
For more information on our THRIVE Memory Care Program, please click HERE.
- Luxurious Living Spaces
- Community Involvement
- Delicious, Catered Meals
- Laundry and Housekeeping Services
- Continuing Sense of Self
- Amenity Filled, Maintenance Free Living
- On Site/Off Site Activities
The Campus Houses:
- 40 Assisted Living Beds
- 20 Memory Care Beds
- 24 Independent Living Cottages
Tour of Canyons Retirement Community
Map & Location
General Phone: (208) 358-9624
Admissions Phone: (208) 421-2659
1215 Cheney Drive W. Twin Falls, ID 83301